Office: PA Attorney General
He was born on Long Island in New York but raised in both PA and New York. During his time as a college student he worked at night to obtain an education. He started working in New York the same day which he legally permitted. Prior to that he helped his father with the family plumbing business by maintaining his father's shop inventory and serving as a gopher during the summers. He has worked numerous manual labor positions including: house painter, carpenter, roofer and know what hard physical labor is all about. Through these efforts he was able to afford college and given a path to success.
- Bachelor of Arts (Adelphi University, 1983)
- Master in Business Administration Finance (Adelphi University, 1986)
- Juris Doctor (JD) (New York Law School, 1989)
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut
- Admitted to practice before the Federal Court of the Eastern District of PA, as well as all of New York’s Federal District Courts
- Former Corporate Trust Administrator at the National Westminster Bank, USA from 1983 until 1989
* All bios derived from candidates' websites.
See interviews of Daniel Wassmer.
On the Issues
See Daniel Wassmer's stance on the issues.
Back to Candidates